Zephyr Breeze Candle & Diffusers Care & Safety Information
ZEPHYR BREEZE CANDLES
The Zephyr Breeze Candle is considered vegan and cruelty free, our candles are not tested on animals. The Wax used is a blend of mineral and vegetable wax which has been developed over many years by our premium candle wax manufacturer in Sussex. The wax blend is refined to the highest possible standards of purity and does not pose any adverse effects to the environment. Our mineral blend wax has an excellent cold & hot fragrance release, good burn performance and has a lovely smooth luxurious finish. The wicks we use in our candles are lead free and are made from cotton.
You may notice what looks like bubbles on the side of your Zephyr Breeze, this is 'pull away' and it occurs as the wax expands and contracts within the glass. The bubbles are purely aesthetic and are unavoidable due to the nature of the wax. This does not affect the burn performance of the candle
LOOKING AFTER YOUR ZEPHYR BREEZE CANDLE
Each and every Zephyr Breeze Candle is produced with great care. The key to creating a perfect candle burning experience comes down to how the candle is made, and how it is maintained throughout its lifetime. Please follow our Zephyr Breeze Candle care and safety tips below to help you get the best scent diffusion and burn performance from your candle.
Always store candles in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight, as they are sensitive to temperature and light which can damage the structure of the wax and affect the way your Zephyr Breeze Candle performs.
Before lighting, always ensure your Zephyr Breeze Candle wick is trimmed to approximately 5mm to remove any “clubbing” from the wick. This will prevent the candle from smoking and will ensure better scent diffusion.
To maximise the lifespan of your Zephyr Breeze Candle, you will need to set the candle memory. The size of the wax pool on the first burn sets the memory for the lifetime of the candle. When you light your Zephyr Breeze Candle for the first time do not extinguish it until an even wax pool reaching the edge of the glass has formed. This can take between 3-4 hours. If you extinguish the candle before a complete wax pool has been formed you may experience “tunnelling” and you will be left with a perimeter of unburned wax.
CANDLE SAFETY TIPS
- Remove all packaging before lighting. Do not burn if glass is cracked or damaged.
- Never leave your Zephyr Breeze Candle unattended
- Never move your burning candle
- Burn your Zephyr Breeze Candle out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn your Zephyr Breeze Candle on anything or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place your Zephyr Breeze Candle on or near a source of heat
- Extinguish the flame if it flickers, smokes or the flame gets to high
- Stop using when 10mm of wax remains
ZEPHYR BREEZE DIFFUSERS
The Zephyr Breeze Diffuser is a must have home accessory creating beautiful, subtle and long lasting fragrance diffusion in any room.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU TURN YOUR ZEPHYR BREEZE REEDS?
You can revitalise the fragrance release of your diffuser by inverting the reeds. This can be done every 2 weeks to ensure the delivery of fragrance remains.
HOW LONG WILL MY ZEPHYR BREEZE DIFFUSER LAST
On average your Zephyr Breeze Diffuser should last between 8-12 weeks
ZEPHYR BREEZE DIFFUSER SAFETY TIPS
- Do not light the reeds and keep away from open flames. Reed Diffusers are highly flammable.
- Diffuser liquid may damage polished surfaces. Make sure you wipe any residual oil from the bottom of the bottle before placing on protected surfaces.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Diffuser liquid may cause an allergic skin reaction. In the event of skin or eye contact rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irrational occurs seek medical advice.